- THIS IS AN UNSUPERVISED PARK
- Skateboards, BMX bicycles, NON-MOTORIZED scooters, and rollerblades only – No other devices or vehicles permitted
- NO MOTOR VEHICLES OF ANY KIND
- No spark emitting equipment
- Users must wear helmets, elbow pads and knee pads AT ALL TIMES
- NO SMOKING
- NO ALCOHOL or DRUGS
- No animals
- No graffiti, stickers, or littering
- Skate Park Hours are as posted – No exceptions unless authorized by the PR&CS Director
- Keep food or drink on the perimeter path area only
- No glass allowed
- Additional obstacles or other materials (ramps/jumps/trash cans) may not be used in the skate park
- All organized events shall have written approval from the Director OF PR&Cs
- Users under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE HAZARDOUS Recreational activity OCCURRING AT THE SKATE PARK
- WARNING – Skateboarding, SCOOTERING, BMX BICYCLING, and ROLLERskating AT THIS FACILITY are hazardous recreational activities. Use of this facility may result in death, paralysis, brain damage, concussion, broken bones, or other serious injury
- Use of this skate park is at your own risk
- Do not use facility if hazardous conditions exist- Report any damage/hazardous conditions to the RECREATION DIVISION or call (661) 250-3756
- Call 911 to report a crime of any kind
Anytime the Skate Park is locked it is considered closed. Anyone caught in the Skate Park while closed will be prosecuted for trespassing. Trespassing is a class one misdemeanor punishable by 12 months in jail and/or a fine pursuant to CA Penal Code section 602.
Skate Park Regulations
- The Skate Park is for use only by riders of skateboards, BMX bicycles, non-motorized scooters, and rollerblades. It is unlawful for a person to enter onto or ride in the Skate Park with a motorized bicycle, motorcycle, motorized vehicle, motorized scooter, motorized skateboard, or any device other than a skateboard, BMX bike, or rollerblades. Anyone riding or bringing any unauthorized device onto the park is in violation and subject to citation pursuant to the Section 12.54.040 of the City’s Municipal Code.
- Skateboarding, Scootering, Rollerblading, and BMX Bicycling are hazardous recreational activities. Skateboarding, scootering, rollerblading, and BMX bicycling at the Skate Park, or at other locations within the City is a hazardous recreational activity for participants, and the City of Santa Clarita will assert all defenses available at law or equity in connection with any injuries or property damage incurred in connection with such hazardous recreational activity.
- All Skate Park users are required to wear helmets, kneepads, and elbow pads. Any person failing to wear the required equipment will be subject to citation pursuant to Section 12.54.030 of the City’s Municipal Code.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department is authorized to enter upon any City, public, or private property so posted to enforce the provisions of this section.